GReddy is an aftermarket company based in Japan. It was founded in 1977 and specializes in producing various performance parts for different vehicles on different platforms. Today, GReddy is one of the most recognized brands in the aftermarket industry and has provided components for numerous tuners and racers worldwide.
- Designed exclusively for JB64W / JB74W.
- It is a genuine aluminum replacement type washer tank.
- Compatible with headlamp washer.
- When installing the JB74W bolt-on turbo kit, install it instead of the genuine washer tank.
- Washer tank body (aluminum plate welding tank barrel finish)
- Tank capacity 1.8L
- Engine hood support rod stay, plug & rubber packing included
- Reference installation work time 0.5H.
- Suzuki Jimny|Jimny Sierra 3BA-JB64W|3BA-JB74W 2018+
Heatshield Products Lava Exhaust Wraps 2 IN X 50 FT 372050AED 230.00 inc. VATAdd to cart
Heatshield Products Lava exhaust wraps can give you more horsepower! Made from crushed volcanic rock, Lava wrap maintains hotter exhaust gases, decreases the density, and allows exhaust gas to exit your system faster. This produces better scavenging to lower air intake temperatures and the ability to erupt with increased power! Heatshield Lava exhaust wraps also …
Classic Performance Engine Mounts LS1-KU-PAED 840.00 inc. VATAdd to cart
Classic Performance engine mounts can help get your engine seated securely—and prevent further damage from engine shift or vibration due to poor mounts. The mounts are offered in different styles, with either rubber or polyurethane bushings. They’re available in universal and vehicle-specific applications. No owner wants to see their engine shake itself to bolts and …
Oil Catch Tank 1L with 15mm Hose and 19mm Hose
AED 580.00inc. VATAdd to cart
GReddy Oil Catch Tank catches the oil and moisture in the blow-by gas that causes carbon and sludge build-up in the intake system and the engine. It keeps the engine clean even under hard driving conditions. It is also an excellent engine dress up item, gives it the race car look with the polished aluminum …